Craig Groeschel is full of.......IT.
The question is........Are YOU?
I hope so!
Of course, the "it" that I'm referring to is the title of Craig's new book: It: how churches and leaders can get it and keep it. (Not to be confused with Stephen King's book by the same name.....even though some of Craig's humor is...um...................ok, I'm kidding.)
It's hard to explain "it", so instead, I'll let Craig do it himself right here on scotthodge.org!
That's right! Craig is doing a book blog tour that will be stopping by here next Tuesday, September 16th.
Here are some of the other spots the Craig will be stopping by:
- September 15 – Swerve (Craig Groeschel & Bobby Gruenewald)
- September 16 – Scott Hodge
- September 17 – Catalyst blog and On the Journey (Brad Lomenick)
- September 18 - Velocity (Dave Ferguson)
- September 19 – Zondervan blog
- September 22 – Monday Morning Insight (Todd Rhoades)
- September 23 – Innovative Ministry Leader (Sean Lewis)
- September 24 – Tony Morgan Live
- September 25 – Leading Smart (Tim Stevens)
- September 26 – FlowerDust (Anne Jackson)
So.....come on back next Tuesday. Can't wait because it's a GREAT BOOK that I've been diving into this past week. Tons of underlines and lots of journal scribbling!
In the meantime, if you could ask Craig Groeschel one question, what would it be?